THELEMA

THE HOLY THELEMIC CHURCH

THE FIVE-POINTED VOW

I vow to know the Holy Law of Thelema, and to receive its Holy 93 Current.
I vow to know the Holy Supernal Will, and to communicate its Beauty.
I vow to purge the tendencies of ill will from my being, and to realize Divinity.
I vow to Attain unto That to which I aspire with Desire of Love unsurpassed.
I vow to devote my whole life to Pure Will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered
From the lust of result, enthroned upon the foundation of Perfect Love.
Amen,
Aum-Ha.

from BREVARIUM BESTIALUM - Aleisterion 777
_________

93 93 93

Soror SCARAB BABALON, a.k.a. "MOTHER OF CATS".





вторник, 24 апреля 2012 г.

Invocation of the Beast

TWO ORATIONS IN HONOR OF THE BEAST

(Adapted from Two Psalms by Aleister Crowley)
 

THE BEAST hath filled my mouth with thanksgiving; the

Blasphemy of the Beast hath made my throat his

habitation.

The pavilion of the Beast is the roof of my mouth; the gateway

of the Beast is of ivory.

My tongue is the handmaiden of the Beast; the Beast hath

delighted in the palace of porphyry.

My lips shall rejoice in the Blasphemy of the Beast; my

belly shall give thank, for the Beast filleth it with

benediction.

I am the vessel of the Beast; the Beast delighteth in me; the

Beast hath brought me to fulfilment.

Give praise unto the Beast, all ye that love the Beast; rejoice

in Him, ye sons and daughters of Enlightenment.

Behold, the Beast is exalted in Blasphemy; His uprightness

filleth the earth with praise.

For the Beast filleth my mouth with silence; and the blessing

of the Beast is my satisfaction.

With secret song do I magnify the Beast; and His utterance is

Light.

The Beast hath brought me into the House of Darkness; by

stealth hath the Beast drawn me into Night.

I beheld blackness that encompassed me; mine eyes were

darkened in the house of darkness.

There came into my nostrils the scent of a great river; even

of a river that boileth secretly under the palm-trees.

I lifted mine head, and behold, the Beast stood forth in the

blackness.

As a pillar of fire shone the Beast; as a devil that whirleth in the wilderness

of sand.

The Beast hath veiled Himself in purple; the Beast hath exalted

himself in manifestation.

The Beast went before me into the darkness; the Beast

hewed Him a way into the forest of Night.

The Glory of the Beast was as the sunrise upon black mountains;

the Beast shone forth as the full moon on the dark river.

Then went I forth into the city, praising the Beast; I cried

aloud in my joy, I made songs unto the Beast, the Supernal Genius.

I will follow the Lord all the days of my life, and in the hour

of my death let the Beast lead me into the dissolution, and eternal ecstasy

in the kisses of Babalon!


from  BREVARIUM BESTIALUM, the Holy Thelemic Church, Paidi Tou Prophete.

  






























find me


THE SIVA PRAYER OF THE BEAST


Salutation to the Lingam forever at Lust,
Millionfold Joy in the hearts of all,
Burnt to ash in the Holy Flame of Love,
Genius of the Holy Law of Thelema
And destroyer of the false creeds of men.
Amen,
Aum-Ha.

from  BREVARIUM BESTIALUM, the Holy Thelemic Church, Paidi Tou Prophete.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Holy-Thelemic-Church/167765540005387

















THE BEAST'S PRAYER

Our Beast who art No God,
Hallowed be my Will.
My Kingdom come.
My Will be done,
Here and now as it is beyond.
Holy are the verses of the Law.
Holy are the words,
And holy are the acts of Thy worship.
Lead me into Sanctity of Blasphemy,
And deliver us unto Bliss of Bounty.
For ours is the Kingdom of the Beast,
The Power of the Scarlet Woman
And the Glory of the Genius in Man.
Amen,
Aum-Ha.


from  BREVARIUM BESTIALUM,
the Holy Thelemic Church,
 Paidi Tou Prophete.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Holy-Thelemic-Church/167765540005387
http://holythelemicchurch.wordpress.com/
https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/Aleisterion





































http://www.facebook.com/soror.simone







http://vk.com/id182762734


http://www.facebook.com/CatsAreImmortal



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий