THELEMA

THE HOLY THELEMIC CHURCH

THE FIVE-POINTED VOW

I vow to know the Holy Law of Thelema, and to receive its Holy 93 Current.
I vow to know the Holy Supernal Will, and to communicate its Beauty.
I vow to purge the tendencies of ill will from my being, and to realize Divinity.
I vow to Attain unto That to which I aspire with Desire of Love unsurpassed.
I vow to devote my whole life to Pure Will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered
From the lust of result, enthroned upon the foundation of Perfect Love.
Amen,
Aum-Ha.

from BREVARIUM BESTIALUM - Aleisterion 777
_________

93 93 93

Soror SCARAB BABALON, a.k.a. "MOTHER OF CATS".





вторник, 15 ноября 2011 г.

Invocation of Lilith

 
93
Invocation of Lilith
 by 
Frater Abdul Seti



 Lilith thee I invoke

Oh woman of eternal beauty which cowards fear thee I invoke

Consort of Samael thee I invoke

Woman of dark desire thee I invoke

Woman of rebellion thee I invoke

Mother of Cain thee I invoke

First woman thee I invoke

Goddess of Vampires thee I invoke

Spirit in the tree thee I invoke

Ki-sikil-lil-la-ke thee I invoke

Shedim thee I invoke

The beautiful maiden thee I invoke

Lamashtû thee I invoke

Hand of Inanna thee I invoke

Spirit of the Qliphoth thee I invoke

Woman of Malkuth thee I invoke

Sacred whore succubis mother thee I invoke

Goddess of the left hand thee I invoke

marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
  marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
  marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
  marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
  

Lilith,Babalon,Az, Kali 
 whatever name I call thee come thou forth and dwell in me and make all spirits subject onto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the either upon the earth and under the earth on dry land or in the water or of whirling air or of rushing fire and every spell and scoruge of the gods be obdeient unto me.


























The way it looks at Astral Plane










    
LILITH


During the ritual I stand in the the sign of Babalon,
the arms raised so as to suggest a crescent, 
the head thrown back -- the attitude of Isis/Whore in Welcome.
And all the time long I jiggling (shaking) in the manner belly-dancers do.
This helped to strengthen the Scarlet vibrations in the Temple.


A ka dua
tuf ur bi'u
bi a'a chefu
dudu nur af an nuteru

marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama 
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama

Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
 Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!

marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama 
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama 
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama  
 marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama 



Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
Ablanathalba!
Abrahadabra!
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama 
marag ama Iilith rimo samao naama


A ka dua
tuf ur bi'u
bi a'a chefu
dudu nur af an nuteru

ABLANATHALBA
ABRAHADABRA

Aumgn, Aumgn.
Amen.
Aum. Ha.

SILENCE
93 93 93



http://simonamooon.deviantart.com/
 http://www.fling.com/main.php?a=user.profile&duid=75948515

2 комментария: